Make 2020 Your Best Money Year Yet – Blended Learning Money Course
“Money is only a tool. It will take you wherever you wish, but it will not replace you as the driver.” – Ayn Rand
Welcome to Loving Me, Loving My Money – Make 2020 Your Best Money Year Yet.
The intention of this course is to help you to have your best money year yet. I will hold your hand through making BIG changes around your money and your relationship with money. I want to show you that you can get empowered and enthusiastic about your money AND enjoy building the life you want to live, knowing that you are looking after yourself financially now, and in the future.
This is a twelve-week online and interactive course designed to help you be confident and in control of your money so that you can make the decisions you need to really prosper in 2020.
Over the twelve weeks I will work with you to get a great money management system in place. I will show you a system that will make your financial life ship shape. I will show you how to:
- Create your own money map (budget) that works and show you why you need one
- Stay on track with your money so that you know you are moving towards your chosen financial destination
- Look at your relationship with money and how to improve it
- Care for your Credit Score – why you need to and how to keep it healthy
- Manage debt by saving out of debt. If you don’t have debt, then the saving part is for you
- Start building a plan to fit your goals and dreams according to your core values
- Master all the tools provided to help you to become an excellent money manager
This is not a course that you are left alone to complete!
- Each week you will find videos on my dedicated platform
- You will be invited into the community to meet like-minded people who all want to move forward financially.
- Each week I will join you for min 1.25hrs on Zoom so you can ask questions and ask for help
- You can email me with questions during the 12 weeks
- Join the Whatsapp group for daily chat and help
The course begins 14th February 2020 – Valentines day!
The investment in yourself is £400. You will likely save that amount, at least, during the course!
Love Money Questions?
Please email any questions to [email protected]
Are you ready to take action to make 2020 be your best money year yet?
If you are ready to commit then please email me, I will send you an invoice.